New version World Update 6 compatible!
How to get the new version:
- Log into the FlyLogic shop
- Show orders
- click show
- below you can find your new download
- PS: uninstall the old version beforehand
Bressaucourt is 536 m above sea level, four kilometers southwest of the district capital Porrentruy (air line). The former street line village extends on a hilltop on the northern slope of the Jura chain of the Lomont in the Ajoie, near the border with France.
The airfield was released for general operations on July 1, 2011, officially inaugurated on September 7, 2013 and replaces the Porrentruy airfield in Courtedoux, which only has a grass runway.
For the construction of the runway, the area was filled in in 2009 with excavated material that arose from the construction of the neighboring motorway.
The Jura Aerodrome also offers you 4 comfortable rooms, including 3 rooms with 2 beds and 1 room with 6 beds. Each room is on the 1st floor of a new building with the Minergie® label and has its own bathroom with shower and a beautiful view of the surroundings and the slopes.
From the restaurant "Le Cockpit" you have an unrestricted view of the runway and thus offers a privileged view of aircraft traffic.
Video Michel Oggier
Features Bressaucourt Microsoft MSFS20
- Floor layout with all taxiways and parking positions
- Orthophoto (aerial) with 25 cm resolution
- Detailed building models with dynamic night lighting
- Animated windsock turns in the wind
- animated people
- Static planes and vehicles
- The LSZY airfield no longer exists in MSFS 2020
- VFR object: motorway bridge north of the airfield
Microsoft Flight Simulator
Operating system: Windows 10 version 18362.0 or higher
Processor: Intel i5-8400 | AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
RAM: 16 GB
Grafic card: NVIDIA GTX 970 | AMD Radeon RX 590
Free hard disk spacer: 110 MB